Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Where did you get that?

I contantly hate to see boogers in Emma's and Brady's nose. Thanks to long nails, I am able to get them out pretty easy!!! (The joys of being a mother)
This morning while getting Brady ready for the day, I saw a booger in his nose and fought him to get it out. Finally when I got it out, I told him, "look... do you see this booger? It was in your nose-Gross." He has to grab my hand and really pull it in closer to really analyze it!!
Before work when I was dropping the kids of at my sister Ashli's; as I was getting Emma out of the car, Brady says "UHH" I look up and he has a booger on his finger!! I looked inside his nose and sure enough, he figured out how to pick the booger in his nose (I am laughing as I am typing :) )I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing... We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment