Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Brady & Emma

I just love my babies so MUCH! I don't know what I would do with out them. I love when they make me smile, laugh, cry, etc... Here are some pictures that shows why my heart melts for them!



Here is Brady playing with Emma in her bouncer! He kept trying to give her kisses and she just laughed and smiled the whole time. (please ignore Brady's clothes- he loves to play on the trampoline; they always make your clothes black)


Brady is such a great big brother, even when he doesn't realize it at the moment. He loves to give Emma kisses and cuddle with her.



See... Don't these two faces make your heart melt?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment