Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Random Pics

Here are some random pictures of Emma that I wanted to post:

This is the way Emma sleeps. She is so close to rolling over. When we put her down to sleep, she automatically rolls on to her left side and sleeps.

On Friday, my grandma watch Brady and Emma while I worked. When it was time to leave, grandma put Emma in her carseat. I didn't think to look at her before I left... As I was going to take her out of the carseat when I got home, I found this... Can you tell me what is wrong with this picture? (ok so it has been awhile since she put a baby in a carseat)

Emma is getting a lot stronger sitting by herself! We try everyday to prop her up on the couch and see how long she can last. She is getting so big!


Emma loves her swing! I decided to add some rings to the mix, make it more exciting for her: She loves to grab them and hold on. Jason got my attention and I found her like this... She managed to get her foot inside the hole and just sat there. She was not at all concerned her foot was like that!

I appologize for her eyes being closed in some of the pictures... The flash is kind of bright.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like she gets into all kinds of funny positions. To fun. I think your mom needs a car seat 101.(o: Good thing you had a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually my dad's mom who put her in the carseat like that! haha

    ReplyDelete