Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Trip to AZ

This last weekend we took a trip to Flagstaff, AZ to visit with family and celebrate my cousin, Chesea's big day-Graduation Day! I am very proud of her.. She was 2nd in her class!
My parents went up Thursday afternoon and they took Brady and Emma. (This video is of Brady saying goodnight to me-Don't you just love him!)




It was really nice to sleep through the night, but for some reason, I woke up more tired than I do when I wake up with Emma. Weird! Terica and I traveled up to Flagstaff after work, fortunately we made it in time for the party! Terica drove half way there and then when we got to Kayenta, I drove the rest of the way. Poor Terica being pregnant it was alittle uncomfortable for her. When we switched places, she fell right to sleep. We were about 45 minutes away, and I was following this car, when the opportunity came to pass him, I took it. The bummer part, I got pulled over! The officer asked me for the usual.. License, regisitration and insurance.


Officer: The speed limit is 65 mph and you were going over that.

Me: I'm sorry, I not from here, I am on my way to my cousins graduation.

Officer: Do you have any questions for me?

Me: No I don't.

The officer came back with a Warning-Hallelujah! (Sp?) He then told me to slow down. Before we got back on the road, I asked Terica to look at the ticket to see how fast I was going... The notes said, "The speed limit is 65 and the driver was going 65+" Are you kidding me? Apparently in Flagstaff you have to go the speed limit or else you get pulled over.

It was nice to see family again. Thankfully we were able to get a 5 generation picture done.(Mom, Great-Grandma Nana, Emma, Grandma Nena, and Me)


On Saturday, it was getting alittle boring just hanging out and not doing anything... All the guys went 4-wheeling and the girls-stayed home. So, we decided to go to the mall and walk around. They had great sales at JCP-I have been wanting to get Emma this jean overall dress for a long time and finally they had it on sale! I couldn't resist! Brady was getting a little fussy, but when we found a play area for kids, he was so happy! Poor Dad, brady only wanted to be held my him.. I know he was getting tired; Brady is not a little baby anymore! He just loves his Papa!


On Sunday morning before we left, my Aunt Juju gave us a bread making lesson. When it came down to putting it in the pans, the boys decided they wanted to play with some.. Aunt Juju gave them a ball full to play with and then Brady decides he wants to play as well. So, I just gave him a little piece. Aunt jen interupted and said "give him a bigger piece!" I gave him a bigger piece and it went straight to his mouth! Just about everything goes to his mouth.


It was definitely a nice weekend to get a way, but I was ready to get home. I don't know what it was, maybe cause my life is not the interesting and I never do anything, so to do something out of the ordinary was a little rough. Hopefully that will change! I wished that Jason could have been with me and my family, but o-well. Abencense makes the heart grow fonder! It was nice to get back home and see him. Although, I was alittle bummed the house was not cleaned up. (He is getting better!) Thanks Aunt Jen for your hospitality! Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment