Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kind of Embarrassing....

So... this post is kind of embarrassing to post but the results are worth telling...

Just before I had Emma I had to get weighed... I weighed 200lbs (embarrassing) (I am telling you- I gained 50lbs with Emma and mind you I still had the baby weight when I had Brady... Remember.. I got pregnant just after Brady was 3 months old. The pregnancy with Emma, I ate constantly; I was never full. To this day, I regret it-I should have watched my weight more carefully.) When I had Emma and left the hospital, I only lost 12lbs. It was kind of a bummer when I had Brady I lost 30lbs right after I had him. So, when we went home from the hospital, it looked like I was still 5-6 months pregnant. Pretty sad! :(
A few weeks went by and noticed when I got on the scale, that my weight has been decreasing... One evening while eating Dinner with Jason's Parents, I had told them that I had already lost like 20lbs since the birth of Emma... Jason's mom response was, "Wow! It must be nice to lose weight not doing anything!" I was a little shocked by her response but now Jason and I joke every time I lose more weight.
One morning while preparing to go to the Temple, I was sitting on the living room couch, pumping, and flipping through the t.v. channels. I came across an infomercial (sp?) advertising "Slim in 6." I dont' know what it was, but before I knew it, I was ordering the workout videos. I was really scared to order them, cause I hate to by anything for myself.... But, my excess weight has becoming some what of a problem and I HATE it!
To be honest, Emma will be 3 months old on July 5th and I am still having to wear my maternity pants-on the plus side, I can fit into a pair of regular shorts! And, my hands have lost the swelling and now can wear my wedding ring! Yay!
So, now this is the reason why I wanted to post this.... Since Emma has been born, almost 3 months ago, I have lost a total of 30lbs!!! This is from pumping milk for Emma, trying to watch what I eat (sometimes) and doing the Slim in 6 workout. I will be happy with my weight when I get back to my beginning weight before I had Brady! So... 30 more pounds to go! It can be frustrating at times and overwhelming... but until I can be comfortable with myself: I HAVE WORK TO DO!

1 comment:

  1. You are not the only one that has weight to lose after babie so don't feel embarrassed. I too lost the baby weight fast after I had Tegan. But I had a lot to lose from before I had him. I gained 30 lbs from birth control. Never will I use that stuff again. So I still have a lot to lose and no matter what I do it goes no where. Oh well I will try even harder when I am done having kids. LOL

    ReplyDelete