Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Emma's Smile



Don't you just love her smile?!!!? She is such a doll! My mom sent me this picture while I was at work. Emma smiles constantly-It takes her a few seconds to smile and brighten up your day!

Before I left for work yesterday morning, my mom was holding Emma, we were both sitting on the couch and Brady and Tiffany were playing on the floor. They were throwing the wipes package back and forth to each other. Of course, Brady can't catch so it would fall on the ground...This went on for a little while and out of no where-Emma GIGGLES for the first time! We didn't realize it at first, until the throwing of the wipes continued and she continued to find that amuzing! It was just so awesome! My babies are growing up wwwwaaaayyyyy to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment