Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

The little stinker

This morning before we left to my parents house to drop the kids off for work, Brady kept wanting some fruit snacks. I told him No and that he could have them after lunch when we get to Nahnie and Papa's house. Five minutes would go by and he again would ask. I again, would give the same response.
On the way to my parents, I could hear paper figiting in the back seat...
So, I (very carefully) take a picture of the "little stinker." Brady was trying very hard to open the fruit snacks and succeeded!

I was pretty upset with him. He did, when we got to Nahnie's house, did go and sit in timeout.

No comments:

Post a Comment