This is something that I would like to do. I know that I am 11 days behind so I will post 11 things that I am thankful for today and each day until the end of November I will post another thing that I am thankful for!
I AM THANKFUL FOR.......
- My Family-They have been a great help to me and my little family. They always make a huge sacrifice for us and I really do appreciate that. I love my family.
- My kids! They bring such great joy into my life and I am so thankful that they are my children :)
- My Husband! He is my best friend! I am thankful for him always being there for me, comfort me, a shoulder to cry on, holds the Priesthood, Provider!
- Prayer-I am so thankful to know that my prayers are always answered. My Heavenly Father knows what is best for me and my family and we have been truly blessed.
- My job-It has been a blessing to have a part time job that helps bring in some extra income. But I am truly thankful for in a couple of weeks to have a full time job being a mom! I have put in my two weeks notice and looking forward to the future.
- My Testimony! Jesus Christ is my rock and my salvation! I am thankful for the knowledge I have, that will help me to Endure to the end and return one day and live with my Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ.
- The house that we live in! Right now there is no way that we could afford a home of our own. I am thankful that my great-grandma Syl had left us her home that we may have a place to live and grow.
- Veterans! Those Men and Women who have made a great deal of sacrifice so that I may live in a Free Country.
- Jason's job-Times are really tough for the economy and I am very thankful that Jason still has a great job to go to everyday.
- The opportunity to be a MOM! I see people every day that have a hard time getting pregnant and I am so thankful that is not the case for me. Bringing children into this world has been a dream of mine and so grateful to know that it is possible.
- Temple Marriage! Jason is my best friend and I am so happy to know that are married for all eternity. I don't know what I would do without him. I am thankful for the gospel; to make this possible!
What are you thankful for?