Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am thankful for...

My Goodness! I think we definitely take for granted the many wonderful blessings given to us each day. I again am behind on writing something that I am thankful for each day and so now I need to write 6 different things I am thankful for...
  1. Friends-I don't hang out with alot of my friends like I would like to. We all have different priorities but I am thankful that when we do get together we have such a great time. We have been able to have girls night staying up way late and enjoying every minute. I am very thankful for my friends.
  2. Brady-The words can not express the love I have for my little man. He is an absolutely wonderful blessing. I love Brady so much. He knows how to make me laugh-he is such a character. He is growing up so much and I am so thankful that he is my baby. He loves to snuggle, kid around, be mischevious, give kisses and hugs, play, laugh, cry; be everything that you want him to be. I don't know what I would do without him.
  3. To be stress free-(well majority of the time) I am thankful that my little family and I were able to do nothing on Saturday the 21st. We enjoyed the movies, playing around, naps and being stress free. Each day is precious and to be lived to the fullest!
  4. The Gospel-I don't know what I would do or where I would be without the Gospel in my life and I am so thankful because of it the life I live. I am thankful that Jesus Christ is my Rock and my salvation. We don't know when our last day is going to be here on earth. It could be today, tomorrow, 5 years from now, etc... That is why I am so thankful to have the Gospel in my life to know that I need to Endure to the End, so that I can return and live with my Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ again. We need to be an example to those around us. Teach our children who are Savior is, who our Father in Heaven is.
  5. My parents- They mean so much to me. They do so much for me and my family. I love my mom and dad so much! Thank you for everything!
  6. My coworkers-I am thankful that even though tomorrow will be my last day at work, I am thankful that they put together a little going away party for me. They even invited my mom, mother-in-law (who brought my kids) and Jason! I am thankful that they were able to show their appreciation for me and actually tell it to me. I am really going to miss them and the company but I am thankful to move forward and have no reason to look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment