- I am thankful for Good American Sports! I really didn't get into watching sports that much until I married Jason and sometimes I enjoy when I know what is going on! I love the competition, addrenanlin, cheering, food, etc... I love it!
- I am thankful for Sunday dinners. Every Sunday, all of my family and I get together and enjoy one another's company. I like to think that we have a grand dinner-which is so yummy, thanks to my mom. I love the spiritual uplifting, the laughter and each member of the family.
- I am thank for my mom and mother-in-law. They make such a great sacrifice for Jason and I so that we can work and they take the time to watch our kids. I hear about the price for daycare and I am very thankful that we don't have that financial burden. I know that it is really not a sacrifice for them; they love watching Brady and Emma but it still is really appreciative.
- I am thankful for my Heavenly Father! Last night my sister and Daniel were hit by a buck while driving and even though they had to tow their car to get it fixed, I am grateful that they are ok. My Heavenly Father is aware of our surroundings and He watches for us and see what is best. I am thankful that we pray to stay safe and our prayers are always answered. Everything happens for a reason.
- Today I am thankful for Answered Prayers. I am forever going to be thankful for this. I am indebted to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Since I have put in my two weeks here at work, I know that this is what I should be doing. Financially it might be tough every once in a while, but since I have put in my notice, randomly this month we have gotten an extra $150.00 put into our bank. When we are doing what is right, we are blessed in more ways than one!
Somebunny is Two! Birthday Party
7 hours ago