Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fetish

So for a little while now Brady has gotten this "Boob Fetish!" I am totally serious too! When Brady is held by my sisters, my mom or me he some how finds a way to get his hand in between our breasts and either just keep his hand there or scratch it! To be honest, I don't think he has ever tried to do this with any other women; I guess because my mom, sisters and I have been blessed, well I am not going to say blessed, but cursed with big breasts it is easier for him to find it! Last night when I was getting Brady for bed, he grabbed ahold of my shirt at the neck line to catch himself from falling and noticed that there is something under my shirt; so, he pulls my neck line down and puts his hand in between my breasts! I really don't know what his deal is; maybe he finds them interesting, I don't know.... In a way I think it is funny because when he does it, he is totally calm and thinks this is totally normal to do it! To be honest, I really don't know where he got it from (Jason does not do that) I don't know. We have come to the conclusion that we know that when he gets we know that he would prefer breasts over men! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment