Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Whats the rush?

Writing in my journal has always been a passion of mine. Unfortunately, having two little ones running around and keeping me on my toes, it's hard to get back into it. Having this blog does make it nice for journaling purposes.
It is a bummer that I didn't write anything about this pregnancy. When we found out I was pregnant with Brady we got a journal right away and I wrote all about that pregnancy. With Emma, I did buy a journal and sad to say wrote maybe 3 entries. With baby #3, I just realized the other day that I had not bought a journal for him. Pathetic! I am now 39 weeks today and still no baby. What's the rush?? At last weeks dr appt, I was really thinking that with all of the braxton hicks contrations I have been having that I was dialated at least a cm. Nope! Yesterday at my appt, I was hoping again for some good news. Nope! I still have not dialated.Dr. Chang said this baby doesn't want to come out. He is pretty content where he is. I am happy I can keep him happy there, but this mom is getting VERY uncomfortable. I toss and turn all through the night and I roast! The thermostat is set on 70 degrees and it's so hot. Everyone else is cold! My dr stripped my membranes, this is suppose to help get the process started. I'm crossing my fingers that he comes this week. It is tradition, Dr. Chang delievered both Brady and Emma. He needs to deliever this little boy, who by the way is still nameless. Yikes! I don't have much time left. I always manage have my due date around the time of my drs vacations. If I don't have this baby some time this week, then another doctor will be delivering. My dr is going out of town next week. I hope and pray we have a miracle this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment