Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I apologize for the blog neglect. I look at my blog and feel so quilty. It is kind of hard to find the time when you don't have the internet at home.
It has been 5 months since I last posted and a lot has happened since then. A lot of these things I will eventually go into more detail but here is an idea of what has been going on:
*The last sister is getting married and we had her bridal shower in the beginning of May.
*We found out that I was pregnant with #3, we just never told anyone for awhile.
*Jason was called to be the Elders Quorum President-We had stake conference and had the opportunity to eat with one of the General Authority's Elder Foster!
*I was called to be a "Camp Mom" for Girls Camp with the church.
*Tiffanys Bachlorette Party
*Tiffany & Drew "Together Life is Sweeter" Wedding
*Emma had a hearing test. Results: Right ear-mild hearing loss. Left ear-moderate hearing loss
*went to Utah for a wedding. Dallas & Becca
*My Nephew Connor turned 1
*My neice McKenna turned 1
*Roundtree is a service company that comes to my house atleast 3 times a month to provide service for Emma (Physical, speech and occupational therapy)
*Dr. Cuadros had thought Emma had congenital ptosis, which is drooping of the eye lids- we saw a dr from Eye Associates and they said it was nothing to worry about nor does she have a stigmatism (YAY)
*We found out the newest addition to our family is a BOY! We are very excited but we are having a very hard time trying to find a name for him. *My cousin Justin got married to Tammy
*We had a "special" stake conference and got to meet another General Authority- Elder Anderson. Such a great opportunity.
*We finally got Emma scheduled for hearing aides. She should have gotten them when she was atleast 6months old, she is now 17 months old.
*My little babies are growing up so quick! Brady is 2 and a half and like going on 6! Emma is 17 months old and looks like she is 12 months old. She will always be my petite girl!
*A few more weeks and Emma gets to attend nursery at church. YAY!!!!!!
*Jason's hunt
*Papa's Birthday (my dad)

I have a few days out of the week where I don't have to go anywhere- most of the time it is spent cleaning.I really do enjoy being home and I am forever grateful that Jason does have a job to make that possible. I really do hope to be better with my blog-in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment