Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Suture Removal

I love her hands. I just love every inch of her.
Who would have known that she just got her stitches out? She was happy as can be once she woke up.When doctor Cuadros called me back to the recovery room, I saw her laying there and it was so different compared to last time. I figured that she would wake up fast, but she just layed there asleep. I think it had to have been 30 min to an hour when she finally woke up. I felt sorry for my mom and Brady because with the H1n1 stuff going around, they wouldn't let Brady in the hospital. So, my mom and him hung out in the van watching movies. The nurse helping Emma, started pulling off the cords and such and that caused her to wake up. She recovered very well. We will have to go back in a few months to fix the tip of her lip. One of the stitches fell out and sense Emma's doctor is such a perfectionist, we will be going back to get it fixed.
Oh and as an update: Her last and hopefully the last surgery will be July 6, 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment