Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Brady is a great helper

Brady is such a great helper! I have learned to be patient with him helping me, he has got to learn and in order for him to learn and prepare for when he is older, I have to step back and let him do it himself.

Here he is after the dishes were done in the dishwasher. Again, I have to step back and let him put away the utensils. I was so proud, the other day, he grabbed a sharp knife and actually knew where to put it. (with my help of course!) Then once the knife was taken care of, he grabbed a mixing bowl from the bottom part of the dishwasher and actually opened the right cabinet, where it goes. I was impressed.
I of course, put the utensils up right, once we were done unloading the dishwasher! And he left the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment