Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Last night we decided to go see the dollar movie "The Invention of Lying." I didn't care for it, it was kind of boring. I had a hard time grasping the fact that they spoke the truth and the main character invented lying. It was kind of weird that they were so blunt about everything....
Towards the end of the movie, I was watching the movie but not paying attention. So I started thinking about other things. For instance in the movie no one knew about the "after life" and they didn't know there was a "Man in the sky" as it says in the movie; this all made me so grateful for the knowledge I have of the Plan of Salvation. I am so thankful to know that it doesn't end once I am dead; I can return and live with my Father in Heaven and His son Jesus Christ. As far as the man in the sky, I am so thankful to know that I know that there is a God. That my Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ do love me and I love Them. I am very thankful for the life I live and that I have the atonement in my life. As I was sitting there watching the movie, it hit me that there were some people sitting here watching the movie with me and don't believe that there is a "Man in the sky." How? Why? There are so many people missing out.
I AM SO THANKFUL TO HAVE THE GOSPEL IN MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment